Thursday, October 21, 2010

Barger God Teen Group

Hello! Godteens and Parents! Welcome to the St. John's Godteens Blog. Here is what's coming up and what we have to look forward to!

October 27--no meeting at our house since we are meeting on October 28th

October 28th--Trunk or Treat at St. John's. Set up will start at 4:30. Godteens should try to come around 5:00pm. The event will start at 5:30. I will have the facepaint, you just need to wear black clothes. I will also bring the candy. If you'd like to donate candy, I'd appreciate it. They anticipate a good turn out of Trunk or Treater's. If you have any questions, please give me a call.

November 3rd--Meeting at our house at 7:00pm

November 10th--Meeting at our house at 7:00pm

November 17th--Movie night at the Joyo with St. Teresa's Youth Groups. More details to come.

November 24th--No meeting. Happy Thanksgiving!

We are so blessed to have such an awesome group! We are going to have a fun year! Check out the links on the blog to the Family Life Office for upcoming TEC dates. TEC is a retreat for Juniors and Seniors, but I'd really encourage you to go this year. Your Senior Year will be much busier.

God Is Good! All the Time! And Holy is His Name!

No comments:

Post a Comment